Thursday, February 26, 2009

Apart from God's intervention, Phil is headed Home...

There's not much medical news at this point, but we wanted to keep everyone updated and so that you are able to pray specifically. Phil's PA02 has continued to decrease and they are keeping his blood pressure stable with medicine. The doctors have not been encouraging at this point, so we are just waiting.

Justin is driving back from Houston and Kristin is flying in from Nashville. Please pray for safe trips as they head home to see their dad.

Thanks to everyone for your faithfulness in prayers and just seeking God's face - we trust God's sovereignty and am thankful for His peace that passes all understanding in the hearts and minds of those who love Him.

Is 55:8-9 - "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Continue to seek God as you feel led and may His name be glorified in everything.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure am praying for Phil and Beth and the whole family. You are on my mind all the time. Thinking of Phil brings great joy to my heart. Charles Fant

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you all. You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I come to write this with a heavy heart. All my love is with you all. I thank the Lord for using Phil to touch so many lives, including my own. ~Jalah Ahlstdt

    ReplyDelete